Meet Dr. Heller
Paul Heller, DMD
- Syracuse University – BS Biology
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- Member of the American Dental Association (ADA)
- Member of the Peer Review Committee for the Suffolk County Dental Society
- Member and Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow of The International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- Credentialed Member of The American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
- Developed and Marketed Restorative Dental Devices
- Lectured Nationally on the Restoration of Endodontically treated teeth
Skill and compassion go hand in hand when providing exceptional patient care. As a dental professional, I stay up to date on the latest advancements in dentistry in order to provide the most current treatment options for my patients. As a denitst, I recognize that my patients are unique individuals who have placed a great deal of trust in me and my team. That is just one reason why I value each and every patient relationship.
I appreciate the time you’ve taken to visit this site and find out more about this dental practice, my team, and the many services we can provide to help you achieve optimum oral health.